Thursday 1 December 2016

Well, I'm absolutely blown away.  I have received a RAK..........and a very special one.  Kim is celebrating her 60th by sending out 60 RAKs and I didn't for one moment believe I would be lucky enough to receive one......bit I did.  I feel a little guilty as I have been absent from my blog for a long time as my mojo has been hibernating.

 I had tears of joy when I opened this it really cheered me up soo much I can't thank you enough Kim and we have Irish 🍀 links in our family too so you amazingly chose well.  Look what I received........



This fabric is sparkly too


I need a little box to put my rings and watch in at night on my dressing table, this is just perfect



There is a lovely Christmas chart too

I can feel my fingers starting to tingle 

Thank you lovely lady xxx



6 comments:

  1. Happy dance! I'm so happy it arrived safe and sound and you liked your gifts.lookng forward to seeing some of your stitched creations.
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't thank you enough, I love my surprise xxx

      Delete
  2. Congrats on your RAK, it is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Everything looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous RAK. I really hope it awakens your stitching mojo now!

    ReplyDelete